This is an outline for a health course:
- mistaken, wrong, false, incorrect, faulty, misguided, erroneous, off target, unsound, in error, fallacious I realise now that my thinking was wrong-headed and immature.
- >obstinate, dogged, contrary, stubborn, perverse, inflexible, wilful, intransigent, obdurate, self-willed, refractory, pig-headed, bull-headed, mulish, cross-grained, froward (archaic) The Government persists in its blind, wrong-headed approach to prisons and crime.
What Happens As It Gets Worse
Standard Medical Treatment
Lifestyle Choices – What Should you Do First?
Foods That Heal
Supplements That Can Help
What About Exercise?
Latest posts by Dr. Martin McIntosh DC (see all)
- Diabetes, Kidney and Heart Disease: Too Much Phosphorus In Your Diet - January 11, 2020
- Harvard: In Defense of French Fries - January 5, 2020
- Health Question – Avocados Are Good For You: Yes or No? - December 21, 2019